A long time ago in a galaxy known as the interweb, a slightly younger Henry Alexander used to provide you guys with sporadic goodness of the online content variety. I know you’re wondering to yourself why the good ol’ days have gone, well I’m here to enlighten you.
I done been busy with shit.
What better way to tell you the stuff I’ve been doing than with a list!
- I was poor for a while so I sold myself as a sex slave to some traveling mercenaries. Pay was decent but their medical plan didn’t cover butt-hurtedness. It’s cool now tho, I’m back on my feet.
- I’ve been shooting a new web series about awkward situations with a few good buddies of mine. We meet every Wednesday to write or shoot, but usually we just end up hanging out at Panera for like 6 hours (it’s cool we get VIP treatment). Anyways we have about 5 episodes in the can, and we’ll start releasing them when we get to 7 or 8 real solid ones. We’re not releasing ones we think suck. I actually feel like I’m producing something for reals this time.
- I’ve been going on a bunch of auditions. You might of seen me on Celebrity Ghost Stories. I haven’t hit anything big yet, mostly because casting directors tell me my penis is too big. I understand, It makes sense, but I haven’t given up enough yet to just accept that I’m destined for pornography. But my agents and manager are sending me out a bunch, so that’s cool.
- I’ve joined an awesome Improv team. The team is Ovulating. We have a bunch of shows all the time, so with that and practice that’s a shit load of stuff I have to do at nights when I would be creating content. It’s cool tho, because it means I don’t have time to jerk it as much either.
- I’ve also joined an awesome Acapella group. The group is Choirfly. Yes that’s a pun of Firefly the show. Yes it’s a nerd acapella group who sings nerd songs. Yes it’s awesome.
banging lots of chicks seeing one single solitary girl. It’s cool though, because I have no idea what’s happening to me.
- and of course I play Dota2.
Why am I telling you all this now? Well because I’m back on my meds. But also because I want you to know I’m feeling good lately, and you should be expecting some pretty good things in the near future…